Wimpy Kids

15.11.23

Project Wimp under new ownership

 Hello everyone

 Oliver, voice actor of Greg, part scriptwriter of Episode 1 and soundtrack composer here.

 Warpington, who owns the show, writes, composes, and animates is most likely going to retire from Wimpy Kid fandom. 

"I'm not so excited about this fandom as I used to be, plus I have new interests in Gumball." -Warp. 

 Due to a poll on the WKA fandom, I will be in full ownership of the show. I choose everything big. Of course I won't be perfect but we ARE NOT giving up this show. I will own the channel and website full-time now. If things don't go well or we lose Nik or Mairead, the show could be cancelled. 

Thnx -oliver

1 comment:

Auditioning 101

VA of Fregley here!  As most of y'all already know, @warpywarpington ​​ aka WarpDad is making a 2D DoaWK animated series and we still ne...